At the Inn at St. Peters, you can have it all for $140 per person per day with the “Swing Into Summer on a Grand Scale” package. This opportunity is valid from May 24- June 30, 2013. Taxes and gratuities are extra.
Each of these 16 private luxury guest rooms has its own deck from which you can gaze down on St. Peters Bay to the ocean beyond. Or, if you prefer, enjoy the screened-in verandah off the inn’s Great Room, order a drink at the bar or select a book and lose yourself in the serenity of the property.
- Two nights deluxe accommodation in a water-view Queen Suite (double occupancy)
- Full country breakfast daily
- Two rounds of golf per person — one round each at Brudenell and Dundarave
- Two rounds of golf per person — one round each at Dundarave and The Links at Crowbush Cove (add $10 per person per day)
- Rickshaw pull carts, range balls, course guide and water included
- Upgrade to Waterfront Queen and King suites available
- Culinary option available for room guests at only $40 per person
- Power carts available for $20 per person
Vacay.ca Recommends PEI for Fun City Experiences
Why should you visit Charlottetown? Vacay.ca Managing Editor Adrian Brijbasi answered that question in his story “The big-city appeal of tiny Charlottetown” during a recent trip to the east coast. Just 54 km west of The Inn at St. Peters, “Charlottetown is as friendly and attractive as its reputation — and for some reasons that will surprise you. Despite a population of less than 35,000, Charlottetown has a surprisingly upscale dining scene and lively bar atmosphere.”
Brijbassi continues: “Along with history, you’ll also find examples of PEI’s other known attractions: golf and Anne of Green Gables. Plenty of Anne-related merchandise and memorabilia can be found in Charlottetown, including a chocolate store named after the fictional heroine whose global popularity has made PEI a destination in places like Japan and Australia. Cavendish, where the Anne attractions are centred, is an hour’s drive from the capital, and worth the trek. Long before Orlando had Mickey Mouse, or Charlottetown had Eckhart, Anne was around to show visitors her fictional world where time hardly seems to move.”
To book with The Inn at St. Peters: Call 1-800-818-0925, or email email@example.com.