Travel Deal for April 8, 2013
In Vancouver, the saying goes that the art is all outdoors, in the natural beauty that surrounds the west-coast city. But the Vancouver Art Gallery is filled with manmade wonders that are worth a peek.
The Coast Coal Harbour agrees. Its Art in the City package offers guests a pair of Express Entry tickets to the museum as well as a 15% discount on merchandise at the museum’s gift shop.
A recent search for this deal on the hotel’s website showed a weekend night for this package at $214.
The package includes:
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
- Breakfast for two at the on-site restaurant Prestons
- 15% discount in the Vancouver Art Gallery Store
- 2 Express Entry tickets to the Vancouver Art Gallery
- Applicable for Coast Rewards points, Alaska Airlines miles or 500 Aeroplan Miles.
Among the art you will enjoy are works by Emily Carr, Bill Reid, and a number of other Canadian and international artists. The Coast Coal Harbour is only a five-minute walk to the museum.
Vacay.ca Recommends Vancouver Getaways
The Vancouver Art Gallery is far from the only attraction in the city. Vacay.ca Outdoors Columnist Tricia Edgar recently listed her 5 tips for exploring Vancouver as a family.
Her choices include:
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Telus World of Science
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver Aquarium
To book this hotel deal with Coast Coal Harbour: Visit the hotel’s website or call 604-697-0202 (or toll free: 1-800-716-6199). Use the promotional code “ART” when booking.