Allow the romance in your life to blossom with Ste. Anne’s all inclusive Romeo & Juliet Valentine’s Getaway. Get pampered with a shared $200 spa allowance and indulge all of your senses. Chocolate dipped strawberries will be waiting in your room upon arrival. Admire the beautiful landscape as you relax in the waiting room with a good book as you wait to take part in one of many informative wellness classes. Enjoy healthy, invigorating country cuisine made by Chef Christopher Ennew.
This opportunity starts at $645 per couple (per night), based on double occupancy.
- Standard CAA/AAA four-diamond accommodation
- One plate of chocolate covered strawberries (per room)
- Custom blended hydrating or massage lotion
- Romantic essential oil soy candle
- $200 spa allowance to share
- Four-Course dinner for 2 (amuse-bouche, appetizer, main and dessert)
- Breakfast for two (a la carte hot breakfast and a continental buffet)
- Three-course lunch for two (appetizer, main and dessert)
- Afternoon tea for two (choose from a selection of sweet and savoury treats)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages at all meals
- Use of a Ste. Anne’s signature robe
- Reusable spa bag and slipper
- Complete use of the facilities
Vacay.ca recommends Toronto for Distillery District
When your time at Ste. Anne’s Spa is over, take Highway 401 130 km west to Toronto and enjoy the historic Distillery District. Vacay.ca writer Waheeda Harris did just that and wrote about her experiences in her story “Past meets present at Toronto’s Distillery District.”
Harris: “Modern and multicultural are two of the monikers to describe Toronto, but to find the historic side of this urban centre, The Distillery Historic District offers a view into the city’s past.
Reopened in 2003 as a pedestrian-only neighbourhood, the district has kept its 19th-century feel alive with many cafes, galleries and artist studios housed in the original brick buildings. A unique compliment to the industrial brick is installations of sculpture such as “Koilos” by Michael Christian and “Still Dancing” by Dennis Oppenheim.”
To book with St.Anne’s spa: Click here, or call 1-888-346-6772.