You don’t have to be in the royal family to feel like a prince!
You’re invited to be a Prince or Princess for a day! Relax like royalty in a luxurious suite and enjoy an unforgettable stay. Located in downtown, this hotel has outstanding accommodations and dining. This opportunity is valid from $400 per night and runs until April 30, 2014.
More Halifax Coverage On Vacay.ca
- One night accommodation in a luxurious Executive Suite, with a complimentary upgrade to the Prince Suite, George Suite or Edward Suite.*
- Access to the Crown Lounge, serving complimentary beverages and continental breakfast
- Bottle of wine with fruit presentation awaiting your arrival
- Valet parking
- Late checkout of 3 pm
- High-speed Internet access and free local calls
- Private bedroom with king-size pillow-top matttress, super-soft 300-count triple sheets and goose-down duvet
- Two bottles of water
- Keurig coffee machine with fresh milk and cream
- Plus, guests named George or Georgina save $100!
Vacay.ca Hails Nova Scotia Wines
While you’re being pampered like a prince or princess, make sure you drink like one too.
Could wines from this Maritime province be placed in the same company as those produced in some of the best regions in the world? Vacay.ca contributor Chris Makin says yes in his article “Why Nova Scotia wines stand up to Europe.”
Makin: ”As a sommelier and wine educator, I have been reluctant to anoint Nova Scotia wines to such lofty status. But a funny thing has happened on the way to the wine store. While I still have a fondness for Italian wines — they are so very food-friendly — I find myself looking more and more to our local heroes when thinking white.”
To book with The Prince George Hotel: Call 1-800-565-1567 or email email@example.com.