If you think you can fill these shoes, then North Bay is the place to be this winter.
Clarion Resort Pinewood Park is offering a snowshoeing package for the entire family.
Whether you’re looking for an easy stroll through the woods, or a full out sprint up a hill, Ontario has hundreds of trails, parks and conservation areas that are perfect for snowshoeing.
Snowshoeing is so much fun because it takes minimal equipment, it’s easy to learn, and it delivers an incredible physical workout if you really want to challenge yourself.
Clarion Resort Pinewood Park is offering snowshoeing right on the premises over our staked trails where it’s not uncommon to see deer, foxes, and rabbits.
- A full hot chef-prepared plated breakfast
- 3-course plated dinner per person in our very own Explore Your Senses dining room
- Your snowshoe rental
To Book: Click here to make a reservation. Prices start at $209.99 and are based on double occupancy in a Standard Room with two queen-sized beds. Upgrades are available:
- Executive King Room add $10 per room per night
- Fireplace or Jacuzzi Suite add $75 per room per night
- Fireplace and Jacuzzi Suite add $85 per room per night