Boréale Explorers is offering the Midnight Sun Express package via Travel Yukon.
Travel by rail through coastal peaks, discover local art, check out Yukon’s famed sled dogs and meander through Gold Rush history at beautiful Miles Canyon. Boréale Explorers has designed their trips to give travellers a true taste of the Yukon lifestyle.
This opportunity is available until August 30, 2013 and starts at $695 for a total of three days and three nights. Departure dates are August 9, 16, 23 and 30.
- Travel the historic White Pass and Yukon Route train to Skagway, Alaska
- Three nights hotel accommodation
- All entrance and excursion fees as outlined in itinerary
- Lunches and snacks
- English/French-speaking local Yukon guide
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- Not included: Travel insurance, visas (if required), personal equipment, miscellaneous expenses such as drinks and souvenirs.
To book with Boréale Explorers: Call 1-888-488-8489 or 1-867-336-1722 or email them at email firstname.lastname@example.org.