After a few days in the Okanagan Valley you just might need a detox program. Luckily for visitors to Canada’s premier wine-growing region, one of the nation’s finest spas has an intense cleanse program that will give you the boost you need to take on the world and its challenges.
Sparkling Hill Resort offers a week-long regimen that is overseen by a naturopathic physician and includes guided treatment and nutrition.
The Cleanse Program costs $3,900 per person or $7,000 per couple. The package includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation in a deluxe room at the resort
- Seven-day detoxification program “to decrease the body’s toxic burden”
- Private dining facilities for Cleanse Program participants
- Access to the unique KurSpa and all of its amenities
- Three appointments with a naturopathic physician
- Personalized program that includes 12 KurSpa treatments (10 health-oriented treatments and two beauty treatments)
- Unlimited movement classes
- Valet parking
- Wireless Internet access
The package is offered until December 26, 2013.
Vacay.ca Shines a Light on Sparkling Hill
Vacay.ca’s outstanding contributor Jody Robbins was recently at Sparkling Hill and returned both refreshed and impressed with this luxurious spa in Vernon, British Columbia.
Robbins writes: “Owned by Gernot Langes Swarovski, patriarch of the famed Austrian crystal family, the only Swarovski hotel in the world is decked out with 3.5 million Austrian crystals worth $10 million. From chandeliers fashioned to represent the surrounding lakes to crystal-infused in-room features like a starry star glittering over the bathtub, the sparkling elements provide an atmosphere of calm and serenity, not to mention a touch of glamour. And with United Airlines’ new direct service to Kelowna from Los Angeles, you may just run into a few movie stars, as packages are being gifted to celebrities at film festivals around the world.”