Looking for an awesome fall getaway? Go north!
The “Feel the Colours” package is a unique escape that comes from Little Atlin Lodge via Yukon Tourism.
Starting at $799, this opportunity is available from September 1 to October 15, 2013.
Enjoy summer activities in a colourful landscape with a visit to Little Atlin Lodge’s guesthouses on the shore of its namesake lake. Little Atlin Lodge is on the Alaska Highway, a 80-minute drive south of Whitehorse.
You’ll be picked up in Whitehorse and taken on a shopping tour where you will get your provisions to last for your stay. After that, depending on weather conditions, a whole list of activities await you, including hiking, canoeing, or a soak in the Takhini Hotsprings (about an hour and a half away from the lodge).
- Five nights in a Pine or Spruce cabin
- Transfers from Whitehorse to Little Atlin Lake, and return trip
- Use of a canoe
- Use of one motorboat for one day
- Trip to an overlook on a hill
- Roundtrip either to Atlin, a canoe adventure on Snafu Lake, or the Takhini Hotsprings
- Welcome drink.
To book with Little Atlin Lodge: Call 1-867-399-7777 (home and lodge) or 1-867-332-1677 (cell). Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.