Selwyn Lake Lodge is a premiere fly-in fishing lodge that offers luxury to the executive sportsman.
The lake is 45 miles long, 18 miles wide and spans across the Saskatchewan and Northwest Territories border. Guided fly-out day excursions to four other locations are also available. Experience impressive world-class trophy fishing for Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Arctic Grayling. The Selwyn Lake record is a 56-pound Lake Trout.
There are 10 private guest suites, each with deluxe twin beds, bathrooms and daily maid and laundry services. This opportunity starts at $4,104 and is available from June 1 to August 31, 2013. A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 per person is required at time of booking.
- Meet and greet service in Saskatoon
- Private return charter from Saskatoon to Stony Rapids.
- Return float plane transportation from Stony Rapids to Selwyn Lake Lodge
- Private guest cabins with 3 piece bathrooms (includes daily maid and laundry)
- Guests are welcome to use Selwyn Lake Lodge’s “high quality boats and equipment, including rods and reels, 16′ and 18′ Lund aluminum boats equipped with 40-hp Honda outboard motors, padded swivel seating, Lowrance/Eagle electronic fish locators and Cannon/Scotty down riggers.”
- Guests also enjoy gourmet meals, including “hors d’oeuvres prepared by a professional chef and fine wines, plus the Trophy lounge with fireplace, bar, tackle shop and gaming table.”
To book with Selwyn Lake Lodge: Call Lodge Manager Greg Sproat: 1-403- 744-4051 (Summer) and 1-306-933-9453 (Winter). He can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.