Travel Deal for January 23, 2013
Nestled between the sea and the Laurentian mountains, Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu blends the quiet charm of the countryside with the sophistication of a world-class resort.
If Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu is about quiet charm, then the Charlevoix Casino is all about excitement. This casino is next door to the hotel, making your visit to beautiful Charlevoix comfortable and convenient. Feeling lucky? It might be time to test that luck in Quebec!
This opportunity is available at $420 until April 30, 2013, $440 from May 1 to June 14, 2013, and $460 from June 15 to October 10, 2013.
- $50 Casino chip per adult
- Casino invitation pouch (one per stay)
- Table d’hôte dinner menu at Le Saint-Laurent Restaurant (wine is not included)
- Breakfast buffet at Le Bellerive
Casino invitation includes:
- A Holiday Pass to the Casino de Charlevoix
- An entry in the Double Your Bet! promotion
- $10 in promotional credits
- 25% discount on tee-off before 12:50 pm at the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu golf course (when weather permits)
- 15% discount at the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu gift and golf shops
- 10% discount at Institute & Spa Payot
Vacay.ca Recommends Quebec City for Hôtel de Glace
That’s what Vacay.ca Managing Editor Adrian Brijbassi did and while it wasn’t the warmest experience, Brijbassi certainly had an unforgettable night!
Brijbassi: “Staying in the Hotel de Glace is not comfortable. Even after you’re curled into a toasty, hotel-issued sleeping bag, your face remains bare to the cold. The night air nips at your cheeks and nose, a constant menace you can’t get rid of unless you bandage your entire face. When sleep does come for me, it’s broken more than once by the need to breathe through the scarf wrapped over my nose and eyes. I tear away the cloth, huff for a while and then cover my nose again so I can escape into a dream.
Despite the extreme discomfort, the ice hotel has plenty of thrill-seeking visitors, and lots of fans from around the world. Jackie Cano arrives on a cold Friday night to fulfill an eight-year-long dream to trek from her home in Mexico City to stand within this sight.”
To book with The Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu: Click here, or call 1-866-540-4464.