Can anything you buy for $200,000 be considered a deal?
The Hazelton Hotel thinks so. The hotel known for hosting Hollywood’s elite during the Toronto International Film Festival has put together an outrageous package in time for the holidays.
The Bespoke $199,000 Holiday Season Shopping Package includes the ultimate in luxury for a getaway to Toronto’s exclusive Yorkville neighbourhood:
- Private jet transportation from your home to Toronto
- Two nights accommodations in the Hazelton’s Bellair Suite (which includes a Hastens bed)
- All meals catered in your suite’s private dining room by ONE Restaurant
- Use of a luxury sedan with driver
- Additional amenities and three separate shopping trips:
- For Him: A private shopping experience at Louis Black, Toronto’s most exclusive watch store, located in the lobby of The Hazelton Hotel. The items available for purchase include Richard Mille’s $135,000 “Black Kite,” of which only 30 pieces are being produced worldwide. www.louis-black.com
- For Her: A luxury shopping experience at the city’s top boutiques, with the companionship of a stylist.
- For Both: The Hazelton’s Art Concierge will escort the Bespoke package’s guests on a tour of Toronto’s finest art galleries, keeping in mind the visitors’ tastes.
Vacay.ca Recommends the Hazelton Hotel
Prior to the TIFF 2012, Vacay.ca Managing Editor stayed at the Hazelton and experienced a glimpse of what the stars enjoy when they drop in on a hotel made for them.
Brijbassi writes: “When I turn down Yorkville Avenue, in perhaps the most chic district in Canada, and head toward the Hazelton, without a doubt the nation’s most celebrity-oriented property, a handful of young women and a couple of guys are milling about outside. It’s 4 pm and I wonder which hotel guest has made them so curious. Turns out, Jennifer Lopez had spent the night with her kids and some of the fans didn’t believe him when he said she had already checked out.”
To Book the Hazelton Hotel’s Bespoke Deal: Well, if you can afford it, you’ve probably got the hotel on speed dial. In case you don’t, the number is 416.963.6300 or 1.866.473.6301. Or visit www.thehazeltonhotel.com.