Have you ever dreamed of vacationing like a king or queen? Look no further than Castle Moffett.
Until October 15, 2012, you can spend 3 nights in luxurious accommodations with a 4-course gourmet dinner for two one evening, breakfast, and tickets to a Cape Breton Ceilidh, a community gathering known for dancing and great food.
Centrally located near the Village of Baddeck and all of Cape Breton’s attractions, Castle Moffett awaits you for three romantic evenings in this 5-star inn. Enjoy a room featuring a four-poster or canopied bed, fireplace, whirlpool, and Bras d’Or Lake views. Other amazing features of his hotel deal include:
- A location that’s only minutes from the Cabot Trail
- Four Championship Golf Courses
- The Alexander Graham Bell Museum
- St. Ann’s Gaelic College and Hall of the Clans
- Highland Village (Scottish 1800s)
- Fortress of Louisbourg (French 1700s)
- Ceilidhs (our local music gatherings)
- Horseback riding in the woods and the beach
- Whale-watching cruises
- Bird island cruises to see the Puffins
- Sailing cruises on Bras d’Or Lake
- Charter fishing, fly fishing, kayaking, canoeing, hiking and much more.
To Book: Click here for more info. Call 902 756-9070 Toll-free: 888 756-90070. Prices from $629 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes not included. Coupon code: P7000.
Take a look at more packages to see all of what Castle Moffett has to offer.