You’ve probably heard about the shortage of snow that some ski resorts are dealing with this year?
While many regions of the province and most eastern American states face a difficult skiing season, skiers and snowboarders who have come to Mont-Sainte-Anne and Stoneham Mountain Resort have found winter alive and well in Quebec!
Mont-Sainte-Anne: Night skiing: Wednesday to Saturday, with 18 lighted trails; cross-country skiing: 181 km available for classical and skating stride.
Stoneham Mountain Resort: Night skiing: Every night until 9:30 pm, with 19 lighted trails
And both are offering amazing promotions:
- 1 night in downtown Quebec City
- 1-day lift ticket
- And is valid all season
- Starting at $106
White Sale Package: A versatile formula inviting you to a great escape at the mountain! In addition to a famous and memorable skiing or snowboarding experience, also enjoy one of our other products, between a sweet selection specially tailored to your interests. This package includes:
- 3 nights of lodging for the price of 2
- 3-day lift ticket for the price of 2
- Free access to the Mont-Sainte-Anne snowshoe trails
- Bonus of your choice from one of the following options: Performance equipment rental for 1 day; Session of 2 hours with a pro of the Academy [for adults]; Half day of cross-country skiing with the equipment rental included
- Valid from January 2 to January 29, 2012. From Sunday to Thursday, from January 29 to February 23, 2012.
- Starting at $76
To Book: Click on these links: Urban Ski & Ride Package / White Sale Package