Throwing down around $1,500 or more may not seem like a travel deal, but don’t let the dollar figure fool you. This is the Wickaninnish Inn we’re talking about. One of the best hotels in the country, home to one of the best restaurants in North America. Spend your holidays in the rainforest of Pacific Rim Park, while watching the heart-stopping rush of waves whipping into shore and experiencing the peacefulness of Tofino, British Columbia. Trust us, it will be an experience you won’t trade for any amount of money.
The 2011 West Coast Christmas Package includes:
- Two nights accommodations for two in your preferred room or suite type
- Breakfast for two each morning, at The Pointe Restaurant or in your guest room
- A live miniature tree in your guest room, yours to keep, or leave behind. It will be replanted in the local forest
- A keepsake collection of ornaments for your tree
- One four-course Christmas dinner for two at The Pointe Restaurant (not including alcohol)
- A festive holiday drink for two at the On the Rocks Lounge
- $100 spa credit at Ancient Cedars Spa
- A Wickaninnish Inn surprise holiday gift
- Gratuities are included
- Complimentary valet parking
- This package with deluxe room accommodations ranges from $1,468.77 to $1,651.56
- This package with suite accommodations ranges from $1,742.95 to $2,919.62.
For more information go to the Wickaninnish Inn site.