Tourism PEI has posted a deal called “Cavendish Beach for Families” from Fairways Cottages.
Starting at $1,150, this package is based on two adults and two children (all prices based on a family of four) and is available from June 15 to September 2, 2013. Enjoy Cavendish Beach warm waters and be a kid again at Avonlea Village, Matthew’s Carriage Ride and at Anne of Green Gables House & Trails.
Walk from your deck to the Haunted Woods. Enjoy a new Slide & Ride with a seven days unlimited pass to Shining Waters Family Fun Park and Sandspit Amusement Park. Other additional options include Mariners Cove Mini Golf, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum or Wax World of the Stars.
- Seven night(s) accommodations at Fairways Cottages
- One Matthew’s half-hour Carriage Ride Family Pass
- One Avonlea Village Family Pass
- One National Park Anne of Green Gables House Museum & Walking Trails Weekly Family Pass
- One National Park Beach Weekly Car pass
- One Cavendish Entertainment Family Pass
- One Slide & Ride Weekly Family Pass
These items can be added at extra cost:
- One Bike Rental of 2-4 hours
- One Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum! Family Pass
- One Mariner’s Cove Mini Golf Family Pass
Vacay.ca Recommends A Trip to PEI
Brijbassi writes: “For a city in a province that Statistics Canada says has less than 5,000 immigrants and less than 2,000 visible minorities, Charlottetown doesn’t feel like a homogenous or insular place. It manages to maintain the charm of small-town traditions such as the annual Old Home Week festival, which began on August 9 this year and coincides with the Gold Cup & Saucer harnesses races that have been running for more than half a century.”
To book with Fairways Cottages: Click here or call 1-877-963-2843.