Why should Santa have all the fun? The Great Canadian Travel Company has an opportunity that will leave you feeling on top of the world!
The North Pole By Air — Ninety Degrees North package is the ultimate travel destination for the tourist who loves adventure! Because of sea ice conditions, this seven-night trip is only available between April 21-28, 2013. Cost for this opportunity starts at $44,550.
Great Canadian Travel Company: “Day 3: THE NORTH POLE – The aircraft will depart in the early morning, one for passengers and the other with fuel. We land at Discovery Bay for refuelling before heading north to 86N where we again refuel. Then we head the final 276 miles to the North Pole where we will land, weather permitting, to record this unique journey. Finally south via 86N and Discovery Bay to Eureka where we will overnight.”
To read the entire itinerary, click here.
To read more Vacay.ca coverage of Canada’s Arctic region, click here.
- Two chartered Twin Otter aircraft from Resolute Bay to the North Pole and back to Eureka
- One Twin Otter aircraft from Eureka to Qaanaq, Greenland, back to Grise Fjord and Resolute Bay
- Accommodation throughout with all meals provided in Eureka, Resolute bay and Grise Fjord
- Services of an experienced tour manager
- According to the site: “In addition to the experienced, Kenn Borek aircrews, also coming along for the ride to the Pole will be Bryan Alexander, a UK-based photographer and writer with over forty years of experience working with Arctic peoples. He has written widely, and with his wife Cherry operate a unique photographic library that specializes in the Arctic.”
To book with The Great Canadian Travel Company: Click here, or call 1-800-661-3830.