The professionals at Sparkling Hill Resort can jump-start your wellness program with therapies and treatments that benefit your body, mind and spirit. Designed by Swarovski crystal architect Andreas Altmayer, Sparkling Hill Resort in the north Okanagan Valley incorporates 3.5 million Swarovski crystals in virtually every element of the property. It is the first public building in the world with crystal architecture.
This opportunity is available until December 26, 2013 and starts at $3,220 for single occupancy, $2,695 per person double occupancy.
The Whole Body Wellness includes:
- Seven nights accommodation in a breathtaking Superior Room
- Full hot buffet breakfast daily in PeakFine Restaurant
- Daily three-course dinner in PeakFine Restaurant
- During your stay you will receive one private session with a kinesiologist, six health-oriented treatments 60 minutes each, four health-oriented treatments 30 minutes each and two beauty treatments
- Underground valet parking
- Complimentary wireless Internet
Vacay.ca Loves Vancouver For Day Trips
If you have the time make the 440-km journey east to Vancouver from Vernon, you can take road-tripping to a new level.
Vacay.ca Outdoors Columnist Tricia Edgar had a chance to do that and wrote about her experiences in an article called “Wild day trips from Vancouver.”
Edgar: “Vancouver is a beautiful place, and one of the things that makes it beautiful is its easy access to the mountains and ocean. It’s also temperate, which means that many natural areas are accessible year round, as long as you don’t mind a little rain. After a few days in Vancouver, do you feel like going wild? These ideas will tempt your desire to explore the wilderness beyond the city.”
To read the rest of the article, click here.