Located amidst a lush temperate rainforest right next to the ocean, this package from offers $80 a night savings off regular holiday rates!
The luxurious Relais & Chateaux hotel has 75 deluxe guest rooms and suites (with fireplace, soaker tub and individual balcony). The Pointe Restaurant was named to the Vacay.ca Top 50 Restaurants in Canada Guide for 2012. Meanwhile, the Ancient Cedars Spa features extensive body and aesthetic treatments. This package, which includes gratuities, ranges from $1,502.37 to $2,953.22 and is available December 23-25, 2012.
- Two nights accommodations for two
- Breakfast for two each morning at The Pointe Restaurant or in your guest room
- One four-course Christmas dinner for two at The Pointe Restaurant (excluding alcohol)
- A live miniature tree in your guest room that you can take home
- A keepsake collection of ornaments for your tree
- A festive holiday beverage for two at the On the Rocks Lounge
- $100 spa credit at Ancient Cedars Spa
- A holiday gift
- Complimentary valet parking
Vacay.ca Recommends Tofino for rainy day fun
Don’t think for a minute that a little water spoils the fun of this rainforest! Vacay.ca Outdoors Columnist Tricia Edgar says in her article “Tofino for rainy days” that rain may define the west coast but it also “grows the huge trees and moss-covered forests of British Columbia’s Pacific shoreline, and it’s the rain that brings salmon upstream to spawn in the colder months.”
Edgar: “The rainy season on the coast is a good time to snuggle up with a book and a hot cup of tea, but it’s also a time to enjoy the weather. Yes, storm watching, surfing, fishing, or those famous long walks on the beach are all excellent rainy-season activities, especially when a warm bath and a book await you indoors.”
To book with The Wickaninnish Inn: Click here, or call 1-800-333-4604.