Wedgewood Hotel & Spa in Vancouver is offering a package that will really help you unwind!
The Body & Soul package will leave you feeling rejuvenated!
- One night accommodation in a luxurious Guestroom or Suite
- Complimentary valet parking
- A glass of Champagne before or after your treatment
- A $250 credit to be used in the Spa at the Wedgewood
- European Continental Breakfast in the award-winning Bacchus Restaurant for two.
Vacay.ca Recommends Vancouver for an Olympic Experience
At the start of the 2012 London Olympics, Vacay.ca began looking at the best Canadian Olympic cities — those places that honoured the spirit of the Olympics and feature unique Olympic experiences for visitors. Vacay.ca Senior Writer Waheeda Harris visited Vancouver and wrote about her experiences.
Harris: “For some local Olympic history head to the Vancouver Convention Centre, located on the western edge of downtown at Canada Place. The Olympic cauldron resides in Jack Poole Plaza, a 10-metre-high steel and glass structure, while inside the building is the Olympic Legacy, a display that features torches, medals and a medal podium. The 2010 Olympic Winter Games official symbol was a stylized Inukshuk — a stone First Nations symbol that can be seen in English Bay.”