Better get your poker face on if you’re heading for Saskatoon!
The Park Town Hotel graces the South Saskatchewan riverbank along the Meewasin Trail. Guests have free access to a swimming pool, whirlpool and exercise facilities. The Dakota Dunes Casino has more than 550 slot machines and 18 table games and is located on the historical Whitecap First Nation, 20 minutes south of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on Chief Whitecap Trail (Highway 219).
This opportunity is available from $165.
- $165 plus applicable taxes
- One Night’s Accommodation in an Executive Room (based on double occupancy)
- $20.00 Food Voucher
- Dakota Dunes Casino Voucher includes $20.00 in free play (one coupon for each person per stay)
Stay ‘N Play Casino Weekend Package includes:
- $310 plus applicable taxes
- Two night’s accommodation in an Executive Room (based on double occupancy)
- One $20 food voucher
- Dakota Dunes Casino voucher, which includes $20 in free play (one coupon for each person per stay).
Vacay.ca Recommends a Visit to Saskatoon’s Broadway Avenue
When Vacay.ca Senior Writer Cinda Chavich went “Running back to Saskatoon” she discovered an exciting and growing city just waiting to be discovered. One reason why Saskatoon is suddenly hip is because of Broadway Avenue, a popular strip of trendy boutiques and eateries on the east side of the river.
Chavich: “The Broadway area has attracted most of Saskatoon’s creative small business owners over the past 20 years — from the community-run Broadway Theatre and Bulk Cheese Warehouse gourmet market, to Daniel Walker’s locovore Weczeria restaurant and Christie’s Il Secondo artisan bakery. And though it’s definitely more gentrified, Riversdale’s renaissance may soon stretch this hip east side shopping strip across the bridge to Saskatoon’s west side.”
To Book with the Park Town Hotel Saskatoon: Call 1-800-667-3999, or email them at reservations@ parktownhotel.com.