Located 128 kilometres north of Montreal on Highway 40, the city of Trois-Rivieres is known for its natural beauty. But it’s also a city with plenty of culture and restaurants.
The Trois-Rivières Days Inn has a “Culture and Gastronomy Package” that gives guests a chance to check out the Old Prison, learn new things at the Musuem of Québécois de Culture Populaire, and also enjoy a really good meal!
- 1 night in a superior room
- Tickets for the Museum Québécois de Culture Populaire
- Tickets for the Old Prison of Trois-Rivières
- Tickets for the Museum of the World’s Religions
- Tickets for Borealis, the new exhibit on pulp and paper
- Dinner accompanied with wine at the famous Poivre Noir Restaurant
- Package starts at $179
To Book: Call (819) 377-4444 or call toll free: 1-800-263-1414. For more information, email email@example.com.