Keeping up with your training regimen on the road is a challenge for all fitness enthusiasts. The Loden Hotel, Vancouver’s outstanding boutique property near Coal Harbour, has a package designed especially to assist runners with staying on track when they’re away from home.
The unique West Coast Running Package includes a running concierge who helps you choose specific routes and provides information on distances of the popular runs in the city. The seawall that circles Stanley Park is only a few steps from the five-year-old hotel and is 8.8 kilometres (5.5 miles) in total distance. On the seawall, runners can take in extraordinary views of the coastal North Shore mountains, the Lions Gate Bridge and the waters surrounding the west-coast metropolis. The scenery just may stop you in your tracks!
The West Coast Running Package is available until August 31, 2013 at the Loden. It costs $459 and includes:
- One night’s accommodation in a Loden Signature King guestroom
- Loden Running Route Map
- Coconut water to replenish your system after the run
- Post-run Vega performance protein shake in a Loden reusable glass water bottle
- Laundry service for running apparel
- Infrared sauna treatment (30 minutes)
- Relaxing Runner’s Massage (60 minutes)
- Extra Feature: The running concierge is available for an additional $100 to pace you on a chosen route.
Now that’s what you call going the distance for your guests.
Vacay.ca’s Foodie of the Year Heads to Vancouver
Deborah Son is the winner of the 2013 Vacay.ca Canadian Foodie of the Year Contest and her Grand Prize included a visit to any of the Top 50 Restaurants in Canada of her choice. Deborah, who is from Winnipeg, chose Vij’s in Vancouver and will stay at the Loden Hotel during her stay in August.
Of her victory, Deborah says: “It feels incredible. … The menu at Vij’s looks beautiful but my decision was definitely influenced by the fact that it was voted No. 1 last year on the Vacay.ca 50 list as well as No. 3 this year.”