$5,595 to go into the heart of Yukon
Ruby Range Adventure is offering a deal called “The Heart of the Yukon | Hiking-Canoe Tour Wind-River” package until the end of August 2013.
Your adventure begins in Whitehorse. Tour duration is 22 days, and the price is $5,595 per person. This opportunity is only accessible by float plane. Group sizes range between 5 and 10 people, ensuring that guests receive plenty of attention from their guide and other staff members.
The Wind River is renowned for its remote beauty, hiking and whitewater rafting for the intermediate canoeist. You’ll enjoy a comfortable journey through wild, untouched land. Enjoy the rustic scenery of heavily wooded shorelines and mountains with soaring peaks up to 6,000 feet. Click here to see a Ruby Range Adventure video of the trip.
- Expert guidance on the entire trip
- Canoes and camping equipment
- Overland transportation
- Float plane transfer from Mayo to McClusky Lake
- Float plane transfer from Peel River to Mayo
- Two person tents (18 nights)
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Whitehorse
- One-night hotel accommodation in Mayo
- All meals on canoe trip
- Airport shuttle in Whitehorse.
To book with Ruby Range Adventure: Call 1-888-667-2209, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.