15% off on Canada Day at Opus Vancouver
You’ll love your stay at Opus, which features 96 newly redesigned and unique guestrooms and suites. This hotel is in the heart of trendy Yaletown, where you’ll be surrounded by some of the city’s finest restaurants, nightclubs, coffee shops and boutiques.
Included in your stay are two tickets to La Pentola’s and the Famiglia Supper Series event on Sunday, June 30 (value $55 per person). This dinner features more than 10 courses that include locally sourced vegetables, seafood and meats. La Pentola recently impressed Vacay.ca Managing Editor Adrian Brijbassi, who ranked it among the top 10 British Columbia restaurants he dined at during a recent two-week visit to the province.
- Welcome beverage upon arrival
- Two tickets to the Famiglia Supper Series
- Complimentary BMW service
- Complimentary mountain bikes and cruisers
- iPad in every room with Wi-Fi included on and off property
- Samsung Galaxy cellphones in every room for use during your stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Direct Canada Line access from Vancouver International Airport
Vacay.ca Recommends Vancouver Getaways
While in Vancouver, check out some of the attractions in the city. Vacay.ca Outdoors Columnist Tricia Edgar recently listed her 5 tips for exploring Vancouver as a family.
Her choices include:
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Telus World of Science
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver Aquarium