Travel Deal for May 9, 2013
You want to spoil Mom, right? The Trump International Hotel Toronto makes doing so easy — though not at all cheap.
The Ultimate Mother’s Day Experience starts at a mere $16,995. What on earth will Mom get for that rich price tag? For one thing, she’ll have her own personal stylist. The two-day indulgence also includes individualized attaché service, spa treatments at the Quartz Crystal Spa, and dinner on the 31st floor of the hotel at STOCK restaurant.
The package is only available this weekend. Here are the details of the Ultimate Mother’s Day Experience:
Saturday, May 11, 2013
- Chauffeured car service to the hotel for a noon arrival time
- Executive floor two-bedroom suite with attaché service
- Private in-suite luncheon with a personal stylist to gather Mom’s preferences and escort her to an exclusive fitting for a new designer outfit provided by The Room at The Bay (maximum value of $1,500)
- Two Signature treatments at Quartz Crystal Spa
- An in-room chocolate display, fresh roses, and confections
- A gourmet dinner for two at STOCK, with champagne and wine pairings
Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 12, 2013
- Continental breakfast from STOCK, served in-suite
- A complete Quartz Crystal Spa indulgence including make-up, hair, manicure and pedicure
- Personal photographer to capture the day
- Car service to pick up and deliver family members for brunch
- Brunch in STOCK for the family
- Lavish gifts for Mom (delivered to the family in advance) including: a necklace hand-selected by Ivanka Trump from her signature Ivanka Trump Jewelry Collection, Ivanka footwear from The Bay, chocolates from the STOCK Chocolate Lab, panier filled with restorative products from Quartz Crystal Spa
- Private helicopter ride (maximum five people) to Niagara Falls for a two-hour tour
- Car service to return Mom home after the weekend.
Whew! Just think — there will be no more guilt trips or pressure of giving her more grandchildren after this Mother’s Day to end all Mother’s Days!
Vacay.ca Gets Chocolate-y at the Trump
Vacay.ca Managing Editor Adrian Brijbassi was among the first to experience the Trump Hotel’s extraordinary Chocolate Laboratory, a heavenly little space where pastry chef David Chow churns out some of the most delicious and decadent treats in Toronto. It’s among the items Mom will adore during her stay.
Brijbassi writes: “For a chocolate lover, Chow’s creations are a must taste. They’re hand-dipped and made with Valrhona Grand Cru chocolate, produced in France. Chow and his staff elegantly arrange the pieces on trays that are delivered to the rooms for guests upon check-in. Several pieces adorn the wonderful chocolate cart that is in STOCK, the hotel’s flagship restaurant on its lively 31st floor. The chocolate cart, inspired by managing partner Inna Levitan’s trips to Italian restaurants, is a worthy indulgence. Some pieces cost about $2, an irresistible temptation for someone looking to pop in for dessert. The chocolates can also be purchased in gift boxes through the restaurant.”