This is your chance to really get back in the saddle!
Echo Valley Ranch & Spa is offering the Horseback Riding Adventure package. Echo Valley is located in the interior mountains of beautiful British Columbia, just a few hours drive northeast of Vancouver near Big Bar Lake Provincial Park.
Accommodations feature 20 elegant rooms and suites in two lodges, the Dove Lodge and the Lookout Lodge, and private cabins. At this unique BC luxury guest ranch you’ll take the time to walk through forests of scented jack pine, adventure through the desert canyons, and soak in the beauty of sunsets spun with gold. You’ll also enjoy an outstanding dining experience, and a soak in the spa.
Spend a few days experiencing Echo Valleys’ astonishing wilderness landscapes and Canada’s top-rated horseback riding ranch. Combined with the warmth of western hospitality, wrangler expertise, and range of horses, the Riders Package offers some of the most enriching Canadian horseback riding adventures available. More than 30 horses; many are Tennessee Walkers, which are famous for their smooth gait and gentle nature. These equines are excellent horses for riders of all ages and abilities.
Prices start at $640 in May during low season, mid-season rates (June and September) are $780, and the price is $960 in high season (July and August).
- Daily guided half-day horseback rides (one ride per night stay). Rides (approximately two hours) scheduled twice daily.
- Welcome glass of champagne
- All meals prepared by the executive chef
- Deluxe lodging in one of Lodge and Premium Rooms, Deluxe Cabins or the sumptuous Baan Thai Suite
- Fly-fishing on ranch on stocked trout ponds (non-guided, equipment provided)
- Daily guided Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Guided nature trail walks
- Weekly evening entertainment program including camp fires, barbecue dinners, authentic Thai banquet and traditional Thai dancing
- Weekly cooking demonstrations with nutrition tips from Echo Valley Ranch chef as well as tips on Thai cooking
- Large outdoor hot tub, large indoor geo-thermal heated swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre
- Games room featuring pool table, shuffle board, card table, darts, Karaoke and TV room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Vacay.ca Spotlights Day Trips from Vancouver
Echo Valley Ranch & Spa is a wonderful road trip from Vancouver, but there are many others. That’s what Vacay.ca Outdoors Columnist Tricia Edgar discovered, and wrote about her experiences in an article called “Wild day trips from Vancouver.”
Edgar: “Vancouver is a beautiful place, and one of the things that makes it beautiful is its easy access to the mountains and ocean. It’s also temperate, which means that many natural areas are accessible year round, as long as you don’t mind a little rain. After a few days in Vancouver, do you feel like going wild? These ideas will tempt your desire to explore the wilderness beyond the city.”
To read the rest of the article, click here.
To book the hotel deal with Echo Valley Ranch & Spa: Telephone 604-669-3230 (toll free 800-253-8831); or visit the property’s website.