Tickets are available at the Manitou Springs Hotel front desk and cost $20 for adults (high school students $5, kids 12 and under are free).
Musical acts include:
- Henri Loiselle/Martin Janovsky – Broadway Classics – Sunday, January 27, 2013, 2 pm
- Jessie Peters Trio – Jazz – Saturday, March 16, 2013, 7:30 pm
- David Myles – Pop/Folk – Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 7:30 pm
- Single occupancy: $134.95 (standard room for one evening with unlimited swimming at the mineral spa and complimentary hot breakfast)
- Double occupancy: $164.95 (standard room for one evening with unlimited swimming at the mineral spa and complimentary hot breakfast)
- Additional adult tickets are $15.
Vacay.ca Recommends Manitou Beach for a Swim
Manitou Beach was named one of the top 12 places to see in Canada in 2012 by Vacay.ca and when our managing editor, Adrian Brijbassi, visited in August he validated the selection. He learned of the unusual therapeutic qualities of Little Manitou Lake.
Brijbassi writes: “Residents insist there’s magic in the waters of the lake, which spins out enough salt to play with the human body like a carnival ride. Similar to the Dead Sea, Little Manitou Lake is so dense swimmers can float without effort; drowning is near impossible. Proponents also insist this lake can heal and they have centuries of historical evidence to cite. Members of the prairie First Nations, including the Cree, believe the waters can cure diseases such as smallpox. They have dipped the sick into the lake and hailed the results.”
To Book this package with Manitou Springs: Click here, or call Manitou Springs Hotel at 306-946-2233.