The Shaken Not Stirred: Bond On Bay Package from the Trump Hotel in Toronto is really shaking it up! For $17,007 you will feel like 007 himself as this hotel offers guests a unique opportunity to live the lifestyle made famous by James Bond. The 007 offer is available until January 20, 2013.
Located at the intersection of Bay and Adelaide and towering 65 storeys above Toronto with panoramic views of the city and Lake Ontario, the Trump Hotel has everything you need to enjoy an unforgettable and luxurious experience.
- Two-night stay in a sumptuous Trump Executive 30th-floor suite, the highest hotel views in the city — including personal Trump attaché service
- Access to a Continental Bentley GT for duration of stay
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for two with champagne at STOCK Restaurant Bar & Lounge for the duration of the stay
- Admission for two to the exhibition “Designing 007: Fifty Years of Bond Style” and two movie passes to a Bond film at TIFF Bell Lightbox, as well return limousine service
- Designer cocktail dress and Hugo Boss tuxedo are yours to keep, with private fitting at The Room, courtesy of The Hudson’s Bay Company
- Spa experience at Quartz Crystal Spa that includes a couples massage, hair and makeup for her and manicure for him
- Martni “Shaken not Stirred” lesson at Suits Lobby Lounge
- In-room bespoke chocolate from the Chocolate Lab at STOCK Restaurant Bar & Lounge, as well as complimentary fruit and cigar box
- Package Cost: $17,007.
Vacay.ca Recommends More for James Bond in Toronto
Toronto has plenty more for James Bond (or his wannabes) to do to live the secret-agent life. In time for the opening of “Skyfall,” Vacay.ca Senior Writer Waheeda Harris listed the many activities and places to visit for any visiting British M16 agent.
In her recent article “007 does the city — James Bond’s Toronto,” Harris picked such spots as Canoe restaurant, Balzac’s Coffee Roasters and checking out the “Designing 007” exhibition at the TIFF Lightbox, which debuts in North America just as the character celebrates 50 years on screen.
Harris writes: “To make contact with his old friends at CSIS, Mr. Bond would head up to the bar at Canoe, to take a survey of the city from the 54th floor of the Toronto Dominion Tower while listening to the latest intel from his Canadian peers. When tracking his prey into the Entertainment District, Mr. Bond might join the fashionable set for dinner at Blowfish or Buca on King Street West, before heading back to Bay Street to gain some information from a local connection — or to just play the horses — at the Turf Lounge.”
To Book with Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto: Click here for more information, or call 1-866-888-7867. Use Promo Code: PKG007.