Does leaving that BlackBerry or iPhone locked away for an entire weekend seem unthinkable to you?
Vancouver’s Loden Hotel doesn’t believe so. In fact, the chic boutique hotel in the city’s West End has a special Digital Detox Package that includes an Electronics Concierge who will look after the safe keeping of your gadgets while you enjoy the property’s many lavish amenities.
Until April 30, 2012, guests can take advantage of this offer that starts at $229 per night and includes:
• Detox Elixir cocktail upon arrival
• 30-minute purifying infrared sauna treatment per day
• $50 dining certificate for Tableau Bar Bistro
• Cruiser bikes to explore the city
• Selection of magazines, books and board games
• In-room lululemon yoga kit and yoga channel
• Complimentary solar-powered phone charger to take home with you (so that your cell phone can also recharge its batteries)
• Complimentary valet parking
To Book: Contact the Loden Hotel at 604-669-5060 or visit its website’s reservations page. The Loden is at 1177 Melville Street, Vancouver, BC.
View Larger Map