Nothing screams true love like
escaping tearing yourselves away from family gatherings at the holidays to get married all by your lonesomes.
Victoria’s fabulous Empress Hotel lets those demure couples who just want to block out the rest of the world indulge in their love with the Fairmont Gold Elopement package. The off-season rates for the Elopement Package start from $1,799. No, not cheap, but, hey, beats what you’d spend on a big bash that will go by in a blur.
The package at one of Vancouver Island’s finest hotels includes:
- One night accommodation in a Fairmont Gold Harbourview Suite for the bride and groom
- Romantic dinner for two in the award-winning Empress Room
- Wedding cake designed by pastry chef D’oyen Christie
- A romantic venue for your celebration
- Flower credit (value $225)
- ½ bottle of British Columbia sparkling wine
- Lavender turndown
- A copy of the Empress Hotel book and Tea Trivet to commemorate the occasion